Clinton’s first hospital organization was owned by the City and operated downtown in the Jetted Building on Frisco Avenue. In 1909, Dr. McClain Rogers assumed administration of the hospital and named it “The Clinton Hospital and Training School.” Under his administration in 1914, the first hospital building was erected at 301 S. Eighth Street containing 25 beds.
In 1973 the state transferred ownership to the City if Clinton and the name was changed to “Clinton Regional Hospital.” In 1976, the hospital moved into its new facilities located at 100 N. 30th Street on the west side of town.
In 1998, the Hospital became known as “INTEGRIS Clinton Regional Hospital” when INTEGRIS Health leased it for a twenty-year period. To the present, many new services and projects have taken place under the management of INTEGRIS Health.