INTEGRIS Samaritan Home Care
INTEGRIS Clinton Regional Hospital is dedicated to providing quality health care services that address special needs of patients and families within our facilities, as well as an array of services and support for quality home care. Our comprehensive services offer care, resources and support through:
- Home health care – High-quality, cost-effective home care is delivered by a multidisciplinary team, offering everything from specialty nursing care and physical and occupational therapy, to home infusion therapy, nutritional counseling and medical social work services.
- Medical equipment – We believe that patients are happier and more comfortable when they are able to recover at home, so we offer an extensive array of home care products at an excellent value.
- Palliative care – Our palliative care team is focused on patient comfort and preserving quality of life for those with serious, life-limiting illness.
- Hospice care – We offer both home and residential hospice care delivered by our compassionate, caring hospice team.
Special Programs Provided
- Baby Steps
- Diabetic Program
- Maternal Child Program
- Pulmonary Program
- Wound Care/Management
Arranging for Home Care
To arrange for home care, contact you physician or call our office and we will obtain a physician referral to conduct an assessment.
When home care will be beneficial, we will work with your physician to develop an individualized plan of care that meets everyone's needs.
- Skilled Nursing
- Speech Therapy
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Physical Therapy
- Medical Social Worker
- Occupational Therapy
INTEGRIS Samaritan Home Care accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Private & Group Insurance, Worker's Compensation and individual payment.
We verify all coverages and work to ensure you receive all the benefits you are entitled to while receiving INTEGRIS Samaritan Home Care Services.
The INTEGRIS Samaritan Home Health Care can be reached at (580) 323-0277 or (800) 320-5654.